- Summary: High performing teams lead to improved morale and productivity
- Downloadable Version: Team Performance
How You Will Benefit
Effective team performance can be the primary sustainable competitive advantage in any organization. The most effective teams demonstrate Courage, Discipline, Growth and Commitment.
Teams are focused on their strengths and they utilize the capabilities of each team member to achieve measurable results. Using the DYNAMIX® Team Performance Profile, your team’s current performance is assessed and areas to improve are identified.
Your team strengths and areas to fine-tune are identified, including:
- Clarifying common objectives.
- Improving your team communication
- Building trust
- Focusing on clients’ needs
- Improving team meetings
- Resolving challenges and conflicts
- Achieving team results
- Improving team morale and productivity
- Giving and receiving more effective feedback
We all work with many teams and most teams are not teams at all. In fact, they are only groups of people working together.
Creating a winning team is not easy but the results are worth it. Everyone is more productive and happier when they are part of an effective team.
Effective teamwork is developed step by step. It is a process - not an event. Teams need to understand the critical dimensions of team performance, where they stand in relation to these dimensions and how to address any gaps that they identify.
Team Performance Profile
- Provides a snapshot of the team’s perception of itself. The team’s performance is measured based the qualities and competencies demonstrated by high performing teams.
Key Indicators of Success
- All teams are characterized by one or more of the following Key Indicators of Success. These elements are present in the DNA of most teams and will often be evident even when major changes occur or the composition of a team changes.
Courage – Teams that are characterized by courage are quick to identify goals and take action. Focused on results, the team will exhibit resilience in the face of challenges and will resist settling for less than what they intended to achieve.
Growth – Teams that are characterized by growth will identify new opportunities and boldly envision successful outcomes. Focused on innovation, the team will seek out fresh ideas and revolutionary approaches.
Commitment – Teams that are characterized by commitment will ensure that there is collective buy in providing the right environment for success. Focused on consistency, the team will strive for harmony in pursuit of goals that are in accordance with team values and principles.
Discipline – Teams that are characterized by discipline are systematic and rigorous in their activities. Focused on diligence and consistency of process, the team will drive relentlessly for accuracy and quality.
Team Action Plan
- Learn how to create an action plan to improve your overall team performance and results. Team assessment helps you to identify clear actions that will elevate your team’s effectiveness.
Who Should Attend?
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, Team Performance will be of interest to you.
Results Centered – Are your team members measured according to the outcomes they produce?
Common Objectives – Are the activities of your team members driven by an understanding of the goals and priorities of the team?
Effective Communication – Are people communicating effectively within your team and with other teams?
Feedback & Guidance – Do your team members actively give and seek feedback and input from their colleagues?
Atmosphere of Trust – Is there a high level of trust and respect in your team?
Client Focus – How obsessed is your team with delivering excellence to clients?
Productive Meetings – Does your team look forward to the meetings that they have and are they productive?
Resolution of Challenges - Does your team address any internal tensions or external threats quickly and effectively?