Algonquin College’s School of Media and Design offers 21 programs that explore every facet of the creative arts. With so many programs to choose from, finding the right one can be a challenge. We’ve come up with some tips to get you started.
If you’re still in the beginning stages of your search:
- Download our career catcher! It’s a fun little tool that can help you narrow down the Media and Design programs according to your interests.If you’ve narrowed the search down to a few programs:
- Get all the details by visiting each program’s web page
- Attend our next Open House or other recruiting events to meet faculty, see student work, and have your questions answered
- Contact us with specific questions about the program and its career options
If you already have a diploma, degree or relevant work experience:
- Specialize your knowledge or expand your skills portfolio in only 30 weeks with one of our Graduate Certificate programs.
The Media & Design Student Success Website is an online resource that encourages current students to develop their very own success strategy in collaboration with college staff. The site also offers tips on stress and time management as well as a directory of college services. Click here to visit the site.